NOTICE: LOUISIANA CLERKS REMOTE ACCESS AUTHORITY REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - ELECTRONIC FILING SYSTEM
|CALENDAR OF MEETINGS/EVENTS:|
Upcoming Meetings/Events!!To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:
Clerks Only Meeting: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. in Natchitoches, LA
Retirement Board of Trustees Board Meeting: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. in Natchitoches, LA
Association Board of Directors Board Meeting: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. in Natchitoches, LA
Insurance Board of Trustees Meeting: Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. in Natchitoches, LA
|Upcoming Meetings/Events NEXT YEAR!!
To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:
Clerks Institute: February 26 - March 1, 2019 at Holiday Inn in Alexandria, LA
Clerks Institute: August 20-23, 2019 at BR Embassy Suites in Baton Rouge, LA
- To support Louisiana Clerks of Court and their employees to improve working environment, to meet legal requirements and to better serve the public.
- To provide quality benefits for all active and retired members.
- To promote professionalism among all members.
- To seek legislation that positively influence office operations and benefits for members of the Louisiana Clerks of Court Association and enables Louisiana Clerks of Court to provide prompt and efficient service to those whom they serve.
- To advance open and factual communication among the participants of the association and related agencies.