NOTICE TO CLERKS/MEMBERS:The 55th Annual Clerks Institute is rescheduled for September 12-14 in Lafayette, LA.
|CALENDAR OF MEETINGS/EVENTS:|
Upcoming Meetings/Events!!To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:
55th Clerks of Court Institute: September 12-14, 2016 Lafayette Doubletree (formerly the Hilton) in Lafayette, LA
Upcoming Meetings/Events LATER THIS YEAR!!
To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:Retirement Board of Trustees Board Beeting: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 9:00 am at the Association office, Baton Rouge, LA
Association Board of Directors Board Meeting: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 1:00 pm at the Association office, Baton Rouge, LA
Insurance Board of Trustees Board Meeting: Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 8:30 am at the Association office, Baton Rouge, LA
- To support Louisiana Clerks of Court and their employees to improve working environment, to meet legal requirements and to better serve the public.
- To provide quality benefits for all active and retired members.
- To promote professionalism among all members.
- To seek legislation that positively influence office operations and benefits for members of the Louisiana Clerks of Court Association and enables Louisiana Clerks of Court to provide prompt and efficient service to those whom they serve.
- To advance open and factual communication among the participants of the association and related agencies.