NOTICE TO CLERKS/MEMBERS:
|CALENDAR OF MEETINGS/EVENTS:|
Upcoming Meetings/Events!!To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:
Clerk of Court Statewide Filing System Task Force Committee Meeting: Monday, October 16, 2017 at 10:00 am at Association Office in Baton Rouge, LA
|Upcoming Meetings/EventsLATER THIS YEAR!!
To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:
Christmas Meetings - Clerks Only Meeting: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 in Natchitoches, LA
Christmas Meetings - Retirement and Association Board Meetings: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 in Natchitoches, LA
Christmas Meetings - Insurance Board Meetings: Thursday, November 30, 2017 in Natchitoches, LA
2018 Clerks Conference Save Date: May 8-11, 2018
- To support Louisiana Clerks of Court and their employees to improve working environment, to meet legal requirements and to better serve the public.
- To provide quality benefits for all active and retired members.
- To promote professionalism among all members.
- To seek legislation that positively influence office operations and benefits for members of the Louisiana Clerks of Court Association and enables Louisiana Clerks of Court to provide prompt and efficient service to those whom they serve.
- To advance open and factual communication among the participants of the association and related agencies.